IELTS/TOEFL Tutoring for an excellent score
All the right tools to get them the band score they need.
These tests English Language tests for study, migration or work. The tests help you gauge where you are at in terms of your English proficiency.
- Start Date: 4th February 2023
- Duration: 1- 2 Months
- Class Days: Saturday & Sundays
- Timings: 11am -12 noon
- Fee: N50,000 per month
- Venue: Online
TEST DATES: Can be done 3-4 times every month
What’s Included in IELTS AND TOEFL Tutoring Packages?
- High quality tuition reinforcing subject content, examination preparation and examination techniques.
- Extensive and comprehensive revision delivered by highly experienced professional teachers in key subjects focusing on study skills and techniques, practice past exam questions after tutorials.
- Lesson Notes: PDF revision lesson notes has everything students need to revise for exams all in one place.
- Past examination questions: Master examination techniques with our bank of predicted past examination questions with solutions that have been designed from deep analysis of past papers
- Recorded lectures
- Several Mock Exams
- Lessons are online (via Zoom) and onsite at our Campus (Admiralty Way, Lekki )
- Email and Whatsapp Support
What will you learn?
- Introduction to IELTS, overview and general discussion on the exam pattern
- Reading: Passage
- Writing: Interpreting Data
- Speaking: Speaking about problems; describing places
- Listening: Audio
- Sub skills: Reflective learning, comparing and contrasting; academic style; academic vocabulary
- IELTS Tests
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The IELTS/TOEFL is designed to help you work, study or migrate to a country where English is the native language.
The score ranges from 0-9. Any score above 6.5 is considered a good score
It is valid for 2 years
It can be taken by anyone irrespective of age, gender, race or nationality