Do you want to score 300+ in JAMB ?
Help your students improve their JAMB scores with GROAcademy Test Prep.
JAMB exams are very competitive and only the best students are able to secure admission in the limited spaces in Nigerian Universities . Given that your child will not be receiving academic support from their school for JAMB tutoring , it is advisable to register them with GROAcademy where experienced tutors will prepare them through their learning journey.
We have prepared Nigerian students in the last 20 years with excellent results to show. The JAMB prep is designed to help students prepare effectively with tutoring, strategies and tips for the forthcoming JAMB exam. The JAMB prep provides students on how to score 300 and above in their forthcoming JAMB exam so that they can achieve their goal of securing admission in top Nigerian Universities .
- Duration: 3 Months
- Class Days: Saturday & Sundays
- Timings: SAT 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM ; SUN 12:00 NOON-4PM
- Fee: N50,000 per month
- Venue: Online
- Jamb Exam Date April – May , 2023
- Jamb Registration Date: January 14th to February 14th 2023
What’s Included in JAMB Tutoring Packages
- Live Online Classes with JAMB Expert Lecturers
- Video Lessons in various JAMB Subjects
- Practice Questions with solutions
- Timed quizzes with Solutions
- Techniques to acing JAMB CBT exam
- Mock exams with solutions
- Customized Revision notes
- Bite sized Videos
- 5000+ Past examination questions: Master examination techniques with our bank of predicted past examination questions with solutions that have been designed from deep analysis of past papers
- Recorded lectures
- Several Mock Exams
- GROAcademy APP can be downloaded for more resources available 24/7
- Lessons are online (via Zoom) and onsite at our Campus (Lagos & Abuja )
- Email and Whatsapp Support
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities. . All of these candidates must have obtained the West Africa School Certificate, now West African Examinations Council, WAEC, or its equivalent, National Examination Council (Nigeria), NECO.
JAMB is an exam that qualifies you as a candidate to write the college post UTME exams.
- 4 subjects are required to be taken
- 3 subjects are related to your field of study and one is compulsory (English Language)
- The 3 subjects are 50 questions each while English is 100 questions
- The 50 questions carry 2 marks each and English is 1 mark each. Therefore the highest score one can get is 400.
The 3 subjects are allocated 50 mins each and English is allocated 1 hr. In total the time allocated for the 4 subjects is 3hrs 30mins.