The Best Online Advanced Placement Prep Courses for Secondary School Students
Prepare for university and earn course credit!
Our team of advanced placement prep teachers will set you on a path for success with helpful techniques for performing well on your AP exams.
ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP)
What Is Advanced Placement®?
Advanced Placement®, commonly called AP, is a program created by the College Board® for high and secondary school students to help them earn college or University level credits. This program enables students to take entry-level college courses during secondary school and earn college credit by scoring well on AP exams given at the end of the courses. Students are able to advance immediately to higher level courses as they start University saving money and also accelerating the pace at which they complete University. The AP program is recognized in the United States, Canada, and numerous other countries worldwide. The College Board defines AP as
“A program that offers students the chance to tackle college-level work while they’re still in high school—whether they’re learning online or in the classroom. And through taking AP Exams, students can earn college credit and placement.”
If you are a secondary school student aspiring to attend college or University in the US , taking an AP Course gives you an edge with University admission process and also allows you to skip entry level classes and take higher level classes. If you want to earn college credit before you finish secondary school you will need to do the AP course
How Many AP Exams Are There?
Students can take the College Board AP exams for 38 courses. Each course is categorized under one of the following seven disciplines:
- AP Capstone Diploma Program
- History and Social Sciences
- Math and Computer Science
- AP World Languages and Culture
POPULAR AP SUBJECTS
What’s Included in AP Tutoring Packages?
- Live Online Classes with AP Expert Lecturers
- Video Lectures: Concise high quality video lectures that comprehensively cover subject’s topic by topic, students can watch and re-watch video lectures explaining different concepts to deepen understanding of concepts
- Timed practice tests under examination conditions
- High quality tuition reinforcing subject content, examination preparation and examination techniques.
- Weekly course reports
- Customized Lecture notes
- 5000+ Past examination questions: Master examination techniques with our bank of predicted past examination questions with solutions that have been designed from deep analysis of past papers
- Recorded lectures
- Several Mock Exams
- GROAcademy APP can be downloaded for more resources available 24/7
- Lessons are online (via Zoom) and onsite at our Campus
- Email and Whatsapp Support
- Start Date: 4th February 2023
- Duration: 4 Months
- Class Days: Saturday & Sundays
- Timings: 9am -5pm
- Fee: Call Us
- Venue: Online
The 2023 AP exams starts May 1st to May 12th which is a period of two weeks
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
AP gives students the chance to tackle college-level work while they are still in high school and earn college credit.
It prepares you for college.
It saves time and money in college
It helps to receive merit-based financial aid in college
It helps boost your GPA because the AP credits are transferable